- DocJuris or a member of your team will invite you to set up your account.
- If you're signing in via a Single Sign On (SSO, i.e., via Office 365 or Okta), the process of setting up your account will vary. Please contact your DocJuris IT Administrator with any issues.
- Go to: https://app.docjuris.com—we recommend bookmarking this link.
- No plugins or other software is required for installation on your computer.
- “Forgot Password” is available on the following page after clicking “Next”.
- If you enter your password several times incorrectly, you will be locked out for 24 hours.
- Please revisit https://app.docjuris.com to reset your password immediately.
Resetting Your Password
- Visit app.docjuris.com.
- Enter your email address.
- When prompted for your password on the next screen, select "Forgot Password".
- An email will be automatically generated with a reset link to the user.
- Follow the steps outlined in the email to reset your account with a new password.