Our biggest advancement to contract commenting is here! In this latest upgrade, internal and external comments are now positioned in a dedicated pane that can be dynamically scrolled.
- Contract commenting is an elusive experience. Internal conversations are difficult to track, section and inline commenting can be a challenge, and anchored comments in the "margin" make it increasingly difficult to track, organize, and negotiate across multiple turns.
- Comments can be navigated under the browse pane, or can be navigated via the comment icon to the right of a section. A user can hover the "comments" option in the browse pane and click "view all" to scroll internal or external comments in a dedicated window.
Key Commenting Features Recap
- Separate internal and external comments to avoid accidental conversation leaks to your counterparty.
- Dedicated scroll to "view all comments" allows for easier to referencing for other parts of a contract.
- Easily apply a comment as either a "section level" or "in-line comment"; (i.e., comment is attached to entire section or individual words, respectively).
- Improved Okta configuration process;
- New turn events in analytics exports;
- New support website launched;
- "Compare against" option no longer required.