We're excited to announce our first release of 2022!
- In many industries including oil & gas, service providers are required to produce suggested changes in a form of exception table, which can take hours to draft and often live separately from the base terms and conditions.
- As an extension of our new Amendments feature, DocJuris now allows users to export a grid of changes generated directly from a redline. Users no longer have to maintain separate redlines while juggling exception tables.
- This new feature is now available during export.
- Similar to DocJuris Amendments, the form of exception table can be customized.
- Click here for our updated article on amendments and exception tables.
- DocJuris is now compatible with all major identity providers including Okta, Azure, Google, and more.
- Invite an IT Administrator, and they'll have a walk through wizard to configure SSO with just a few screens and clicks.
- Click here to configure SSO.